3 Jan 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR,HAPPY NEW ME,HAPPY NEW HABBITS



Happy,happy. This is how a new year starts. Mine is an usual one. Just happy .Happy for a new beggining, happy for a new me. Well,at least I hope so. The "new me" means a new beggining for my blog. So, I wish my blog a long and lasting life, longer than the other one. I will post thoughts and immages of my mind and I hope that I will have the pleasure to share them with you.
For this "happy new beggining" I want to change for the best. Well,Mara, who doesn't? I wish I change the world and make it a better place to be! If I were the USA president! But
I am not, so I will stick to mi ''ímmortal" "to do's". Every year I tell miself to be a better person, a more understanding daughter and friend.Most of the time I succed. At least I think so. This year is not different but this year I have in plan to be on the first place. This year is mine! So I am my blog,I am my new pair of shoes, my new dress bought in a vintage store, my cat, my terrible messy but cozy and calourfull room, my job, my hollydays, my bells collection, my music...my whole life!
So, HAPPY,HAPPY NEW LIFE FOR YOU,MY BLOG!!! and HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU(WHOEVER YOU ARE)!!!






KISSES ,
MARA

1 comment: