7 Jan 2011

HAPPY (SNOWY) WEEKEND!!!


This weekend I have big plans! Big plans for my cultural life! I consider to visit one exhibition that I dream about for weeks, and now, it is comming to an end and I won't forget myself if I will miss it! An exhibition full of immagination and style. Comming right from the beggining of the 20th century! Ok,ok, ready with the mistery. It is about russian balet costumes! Isn't that wonderful? I hardly wait to see it! I will drag my boyfriend there(I did'n tell him yet about my cultural ideea) even if he doesn't want it!
So,here are a few pics before the grand show.Enjoy!


Russian gentleman's costume from Snegurocika





Snegurocika

Oh, and have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!


Kisses,
Mara


Pictures from http://www.cotidianul.ro/129643-Costume-somptuoase-ilustrand-povesti-rusesti

No comments:

Post a Comment