25 May 2011

All roads go to...Alghero

And all hearts,I might say.There is where mine is, for sure.From the moment I landed, till the moment I will wellcome Alma back home.
This past week has been a blast! Not only I have meet my sister there, but I have had a great time discovering new things, meeting new people. Every day was a discovery, a relevation, a wonder. I have seen this town as the perfect place to relax and to contemplate.Everything: the sea with its smell, the sun, the dawn,the people, the buildings. They were all there. The days spent in Barcelona were a dream came true, though. I will tell you all about it in another post. There are two different things that I can't mix. Each with it's own feelings, memories, immages.
First,Alghero,a small town in Sardenia. The town where my sister studies for the moment. It's the perfect gateaway, what can I say more? This following immages speak for themselves. You wish you would be there, right? You can't say no to such an opportunity. I couldn't.So, I packed my things and flew to meet my sister there. I will never regret it!
Now, I will let you accompanied by some photos, to imagine how beautiful it has been.And probably making your next list for the summer hollydays.

Still with the heart in Alghero, Mara









No comments:

Post a Comment