20 Jun 2011

THE LIFE BEGGINERS






This weekend has been a great one as we've been celebrating our friends Marius and Alina's wedding. I totally love these kids and I am sure they will be so happy! Alina has been my sister's best friend since primary school, and I had the honor to replace Alma as one of Alina's bridesmaids. I hope I did good in my job as her helper and I thank them for trusting me in helping them in choosing her wedding dress and outfit, their rings and making the little music boxes as favors. Again, it has been the greatest honor ever! Thank you guys again, for being pros in organizing the wedding reception by yourselves, and don't worry about the little "bad " event with the restaurant. This shows how strong and ready for this journey you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment