7 Aug 2011

SATURDAY IS MEETING WITH OLD FRIENDS AND SEING NEW ARCHITECTURE IN TOWN


   This weekend I had the chance to meet my 2 best friends from highschool, Ana and Cata. We were planning to meet for so long, and if I hadn't meet with Ana a couple of days before, even today we wouldn't have met. It was great to catch up and remember ourselves funny stories from that time, even though none of us was fond of that period in our lives. Hope we will see eachother on dayly basis and not from 6 to 6 years. After that, we head off to see the newly built National Stadium, for it is a new thing in town and we  had to see it, as little architects in becoming that we are. Indeed it is a spectacular building( to tell you a secret, I have never been to a stadium before) and I can't realy belive they actualy made it! As you probably know, things in Romania, and especialy building things, take much longer than they should. So, for this I would check on the "yes list". Now, we are ready to wellcome many bands that didn't come till now because they didn't have where to play, such as U2. :p

Hoping this will happen very soon, I let you enjoing the rest of the weekend.



Kisses,Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment