28 Jan 2012

LOOKING FOR "THE BAG"




Well,for a while now, that is about 2-3 weeks, I have been planning to start the search of a new handbag. And this time is for real. I want a durable,elegant-casual(wanna wear it to work too), not big but not small(still need my space for architecture stuff like pens and rullers), accessible colour (not so wild but not like grandma's) hand bag. I am up for investment this year. Goodbye useless plastics and immitations. I want a real one this year.Well,don't imagine I want to spend a fortune on it. No. A little fortune, actually. I have no ideea what I want, and I hope you guys can lend me a hand. Wich handbag should I invest in?  
I imagine you laughing right now and saying this is a stupid way to find inspiration, and maybe you architect friends out there think I have moved to the dark side, and that probably is true, but as the internet is widely opened, why not? Inspiration and ideas come from anywhere.
I promise next week we shall talk just about design and architecture. No more girly stuff.:P ...But after I get my handbag!:)))
Bye for now and have a rocking weekend in the snow. Yeah, for almost a week, Bucharest is covered by snow. Hope not for so much time.


No comments:

Post a Comment