28 Feb 2012

VOOS FURNITURE

Earlier today, I was talking( I don't know how many of you heard me) about the neon power that seems to used nowadays in design, clothes etc. And, of course my search, didn't end there. I found new designers that change the image of usual furniture or objects.
On the Voos Furniture site, I found a very simple but efficient adaptation of a chair.Conform chair by William Lee. Just a frame and a woven elastic fabric that  is stretched over it, resembling a meshed canvas. It looks austere, but it has a connection with the human body that fills it, molding itself . But if you want this chair you will have to buy both of them, when not used, they form a singular metal frame. They are a whole. See for yourself.




Yes, and they have that touch of neon, I  was talking about. Cool enough for you?
Found here

1 comment:

  1. Nice !! Dear, I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete